Tuesday, June 28, 2011

101 Ideas for Your Blog!

You saw this title and thought,
"I do need help writing my blog posts."  or
"I need to write something for class, maybe this will help." or
"This girl is a good writer (I laugh), maybe she can help."  
By the way, major sarcasm on the last one.  I usually have a really hard time coming up with things to write about on my blog.  I want you to relate to it and enjoy it.  I am also very lazy.  To make a long story, short: Google is my friend.  
Just to let you know, Google did not give me any ideas for my previous posts.  This one, I have to give a little credit.  I opened up Google and typed into the popular search engine, "ideas for blog posts."  I immediately saw promising headings to websites that could "help" me.  I opened up a number of the links and I was disappointed.  I was not satisfied with a single idea.  They all bored me.  They were just like generic English class essays.  So I decided that maybe I should try writing 101 blog ideas.  Well, I said I would try.  Hey, maybe I will use some.  


1.)  Okay, let's see...do you have an addiction?  Write about it.
2.) First one came pretty easily, ok...do you stalk a celebrity?  Write about it.
3.) Number 2 gave me trouble. Hmmm...most ridiculous thing in the world.  Write about it.
4.) Favorite town/city/state/country.  Write about it.
5.) Write about your passion.
6.) What is at the top of your Amazon wish list?  Or any wish list for that matter.
7.) What makes you angry?
8.) Create another world.  
9.) Who do you wish you were.
10.) Write 50 things you hate.  


I'm sorry I tried.  I honestly did.  I did about 9% of that.  I made an effort.  These all seem like English class compositions.  

The point of this post is that I have blogger's block.  I have some blog posts in mind but I can't write about them until I'm in Chicago.  So, that's going to have to wait.  I will have to keep thinking won't I? To make your time reading this worthwhile though, I will answer the 10 questions I wrote up above.   


1.) Do I have an addiction?


I have a problem.  I am addicted to swimming pools.  I know I should be ashamed. I don't have a swimming pool and whenever a friend invites me over I basically tie myself to the pool and I stay inside it the whole time.  It's gotten to the point that my friends beg me to get out of the pool.  Oops.  So if you were smart you would invite me to your pool.  :)


2.) Do I stalk a celebrity?  


No, I don't stalk a celebrity.  No, I'm not a belieber.  No, I do not like Zac Efron.  I'm not one of those people and my friends aren't either.  We are non-beliebers.  We tend to frown on people who are.


3.) What do I think is the most ridiculous thing in the world?


6 inch stilettos.  Do you want to kill yourself?  I didn't think so.


4.) What is my favorite city/town/country?


Favorite city in the world is Seattle.  I love Seattle.  Everything there is extremely laid back and it is a very clean city which when it is sunny, is extremely beautiful.  I recommend to visit there.  Go to Elliot Bay, trust me.  If you visit Elliot's Oyster House, DO NOT eat the chocolate souffle.  Yes, I'm saying don't eat the chocolate dessert.  I'm shocked too.

5.) What is my passion?

I love to travel.  I feel that when I'm going somewhere, it is a whole new adventure and I feel that I have to know everything about where I'm going.  It's a wonderful feeling and I wish I could travel with my friends.  I think I change when I'm in another town, I am more relaxed and at ease.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I don't live there.

6.) What is the top of my wish list?  

In the materialistic way, I would love a car.  Dream car: Maserati GranCabrio.  Don't get me started...

7.) What makes me angry?

This is a fault of mine but I hate criticism.  I also hate it when people judge me wrongly.  I really shouldn't be so close-minded but that's who I am.

8, 9, and 10 are going to take me forever to write so that's another blog post.  I will try to break this blogger's block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment